Total Pageviews

About Me

El Paso, Texas, United States
Watershed Moments: Grew up in Alaska, Seattle Wash and high school years in Las Cruces NM nestled below the Organ Mountains. Married at 20 Motherhood at 21, BA at 24 Widowed at 27. Explosive encounter with Christ at 30, remarried at 37 to a very handsome Dutch missionary. Worked with indigenous peoples for 7 years. Went to seminary at 42 and applied for Ph.D at Trinity in 2009. Widowed at 63.

Monday, April 25, 2011

His chores are done....


Friday I found out that the will we prepared for Hans is not valid until it is registered. The offices of the county clerk were closed for Good Friday. I asked Hans to stick around until Monday. . . had some last minute things to do. This morning he is still waiting for me to finish my chores so that he can finish his. 

His breathing is labored and his bottom lip quivers from side to side constantly. He cannot open his eyes for more than a second. Other than his mouth, he remains motionless. 

I have a lot to say about this ending. I have the mind of the Lord for his eulogy which I shall give on Wed. or Thurs. the day we lay his body down in the earth. 

Please check back today for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment